15th March 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering Industrial Training to Civil Diploma student in Hyderabad?

Hi,
I am studying Diploma in Civil Engineering branch. I want to know where the Industrial Training centres available in Hyderabad. Kindly provide me the list of institutes. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Industrial training in Instrumentation and Electronics for diploma student in Hyderabad?
  2. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  3. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  4. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  5. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial Training?
  6. Institutes offering Industrial Training to Electrical Engineering Diploma student in Jamshedpur and Dhanbad?
  7. List of industrial training institutes in Hyderabad?
  8. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training?
  9. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  10. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Bangalore and Tirupati?
  11. Companies offering Industrial training in Hyderabad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. List companies offering Industrial Training in Andhra Pradesh to Diploma (Mechanical) students?
  13. Companies offering 6 months industrial training in Civil Engineering?
  14. List of companies offering Inplant Training for MBA(Finance & Accounting) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  15. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech student in Civil engineering companies nearby Hyderabad?
  16. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  17. How to go for industrial training programme? List of good institutes in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech 2nd year
  18. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations? -- [Most Discussed]
19th March 2016, 11:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Industrial Training to Civil Diploma student in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am studying Diploma in Civil Engineering branch. I want to know where the Industrial Training centres available in Hyderabad. Kindly provide me the list of institutes. Thank you in advance.
List of institutes offering Industrial Training to Civil Diploma student in Hyderabad

1. Arfat Construction Company, 21-3-486, Moosa Bowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500002
Phone: 040 24576753

2. Premier Construction Company, Shop no :18, Raghava Ratna Towers, Chirag ali Lane, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001

3. Hindustan Construction Company, F-401, Archana Apartment Kapadia Lane, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082, Phone: 040 32947832

4. Nagaarjuna Construction Company, 41, Nagarjuna Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
Phone: 040 23355369

5. New Asian Construction Company, 8-2-293/82/Hh/79, Plot No 79, M L A Colony, Road No 12, Road - No - 12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, Phone: 040 23300765
7th November 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes offering Industrial Training to Civil Diploma student in Hyderabad?

Sir my question is .I want to know about industrial training and how many rupees want you
6th January 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my 5th sem in diploma in civil engineering. Can you please help me with the companies where I can go for industrial training in kolkata.
25th March 2017, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Burhan khan n i m the student of b.tech 3rd yr i want training for the purpose of knowledge plz help me what is the good industries for the better way. Contact no... 9675150283 (up) (district. . BIJNOR )
5th April 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have just completed my 2nd year in diploma as per sbtet C14 we have industrial training for 6 weeks. So i want to know. The companies list which are giving training for diploma mechanical students.
Thanks.
26th April 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have just completed 2nd year diploma as per sbtet c14 we have industrial trying for 4 weeks. So i want to know. The companies list which are giving training for diploma civil engineering students .
Thanks
20th April 2018, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I had just completed diploma second year as per sbtet C-16.We are going have industrial training for six months in the final year. So, I just want to know the best institutes which provides me practical knowledge. So, I kindly request you to suggest me the institutes as soon as possible.
1st September 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I am studying Diploma in Civil Engineering branch. I want to know where the Industrial Training centres available in Ongole
15th September 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I need government companies for industrial training can u please suggest some areas
19th September 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I want total industry list in hyderabad... For civil
29th October 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 5sem in diploma in civil engineering now I have to go industrial training so can u plz help me to choose a best industrial training company if u don't mine can u plz send me a best industrial training companies...tq
22nd May 2023, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I have to go industrial training in 5 th sem ,so that i need the institutions and companies of civil engineering so kindly send the places
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?