30th November 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Reliance Petroleum for B.E. students?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am currently in B.E.(Petroleum Engineering). What is the procedure for the internship in Reliance Petroleum. Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Reliance Petroleum being a B.E. Petroleum Engineer?
  2. How to apply for internship at Reliance or ONGC? Contact detail of consultant?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Reliance Ltd. for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  4. Is there summer internship training available in Bharath petroleum cooperation for electronics engineer students?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Reliance Industries for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Kochi for B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) student?
  7. Details of companies offering Internship to Petroleum students
  8. Procedure for internship or inplant training at Reliance Group?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharti Airtel and Reliance for B.E.(E&TC) 4th semester student?
  10. How can I apply for internship in Reliance Industry at Jamnagar?
  11. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Ltd., Jamnagar?
  13. Procedure to apply in Internship for M.E.(Embedded Systems) students?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Reliance Energy Limited for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  15. Which Indian oil company is near Chhattisgarh region?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to do summer internship from Bharat Electronics Ltd or Reliance?
  18. Refinery companies offering Internship to Petroleum student in Delhi?
11th December 2017, 08:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Reliance Petroleum for B.E. students?

First of all you have to write an application mentioning the details of your training. Then you have to get a permission letter from your college. Now you have to send the application and letter with a resume to the HOD of the company. If you fulfill all the eligibility of the company, then they will call you and after completing all the selection process you will be able to start your training

Address: 3rd Floor, Avdhesh House, Pritamnagar, 1st Slope, Ellisbridge, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006, ph - 095743 45198
27th November 2018, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Reliance Petroleum for B.E. students?

How many days is actually a internship in reliance petroleum for B.E. STUDENTS
31st January 2019, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, I introduce myself as Archis Barthakur and am currently pursuing my Maters degree in Geology (M.Sc.Geology). As part of our curriculum, we have to carry out a summer internship program for a period of 2-3 months (May-July,2019). Hence, I would like to know the procedure for the internship in Reliance Petroleum. I will be looking forward to your reply.

Yours Sincerely
Archis Barthakur
Email Id - [email protected]
21st May 2023, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ madam
My self aniket jaiswal I am pursuing my bachelor's of technology from sardar Vallabhbhai National institute of technology surat in chemical engineering department please give information regarding internship in reliance petroleum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?