18th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to do CS internship for 15 months? Scope of CS in present market?

is it mandatory to do cs internship for 15 months.??? what is the scope of cs in present market

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides 6 months internship while doing M.Tech computer networks?
  2. Two months internship in M.Tech Mechatronics?
  3. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Chances of further studies in UK after that?
  4. College's involvement is mandatory for internship? Can I apply for good internships based upon my knowledge?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?
  6. All India PGMEE vs. DNB? For DNB, 9 months internship is required or 1 year internship?
  7. Procedure to get 6 months internship during B.Tech studies?
  8. List of companies which offers 3 months internship program?
  9. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  10. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  11. Which master degree has lot of scope in present Job market?
  12. Selection procedure of ISRO for 6 months internship?
  13. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  14. Is the notification for direct IPCC passed?
  15. How to apply for Six months Internship in Unitech Group being Civil student?
  16. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
21st February 2016, 05:20 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Is it mandatory to do CS internship for 15 months? Scope of CS in present market?

** As the company do not provide internship for 15 months they only provide maximum of 6 month internship.
** If you don't want to do internship then you can do the training from any institute or in any company.
** Company or institute offer training in-
1-Java.
2-Core Java.
3-.Net
4-PHP.
** You have also need to have a NOC certificate from your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?