13th September 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?

Hi,
I am studying Structural Engineering in M.E. with Offshore as a specialization. I am a student of NIT Calicut. Now I am searching for internship. Internship is compulsory for me. So, which company provides internship for me? And I want to know that why internship is compulsory?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies for doing internship in HR specialization?
  2. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  3. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
  4. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) fresher candidate? Job or Internship, which is better?
  7. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  8. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  9. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  10. List of organizations which offer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in India
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  12. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  13. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  14. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bihar?
  16. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
20th September 2015, 10:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am studying Structural Engineering in M.E. with Offshore as a specialization. I am a student of NIT Calicut. Now I am searching for internship. Internship is compulsory for me. So, which company provides internship for me? And I want to know that why internship is compulsory?
List of the companies for Internship for M.E in Structural Engineering candidates:-

S.S.Mechanical Engineers Pvt Ltd, WZ 106/56 Ext 110027, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2545 8082

D. S. Engineering & Mechanical Works, No. D - 2, Gail No. 4, Anand Prabat Industry, New Rohtak Road, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 096544 44545

Dydac Controls, No. B-1/6A, Mayur Vihar, Phase-III, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2261 2177

VIRK MECHANICAL WORKS, 4/28, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 097167 19052

TheMech.in, #183, 1st Main Road , Taverekere Main road , BTM 1st Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090363 26821

Materia Engineering Private Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2338 4008

EnggServices2India (Cad Conversion Services in Banglaore), HSR Layout
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4094 8205

Technotalent Engineering India (P) Limited, 10th Cross Rd, Ganapathy Nagar, Phase 3, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4117 2312
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?