28th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is more preferable for Internship Institute or Company?

Hello.
Which one is better for doing Internship,
in any Institute or in any company?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  2. Preferable company for internship and job?
  3. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  4. Is doing internship is better in any company or in institute? How can I get internship? I'm currently in B.Tech final semester
  5. Where to do internship from an Institute or from a company during B.Tech in computer Science 5th Semester?
  6. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  7. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  8. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  9. How to do internship in IT company?
  10. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?
  11. Information regarding Training Program being a final year student of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  14. List of good companies for internship in Bangalore? I'm doing MBA from institute of management and development Noida -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?
  16. Can I do summer training in plant of Faridabad after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. Is it required to pay some money to the company if we wanted to do internship?
29th June 2015, 09:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is more preferable for Internship Institute or Company?

Doing internship in a company is indeed a better option than in an institute. This is because:-
- You get to know the professional atmosphere and ethics.
- You get experience of professional pressure.
- Companies prefer professional internship more as compared to institutional internship.
- You get a chance to build professional contacts and networks.
29th June 2015, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Internship from a company is more beneficial because it will not cost you anything but it is a bit difficult to get it. If you have any reference in any company then you will get it without any problem if there is any internship program offered by them, otherwise, you have to look for other options like contacting companies individually for getting the job which will take a bit of time.

In institutes you will b charged for internship in most cases because they offer that with training also. There are many institutes in India which are specially made for interns and training in a specific field and they will definitely charge some fee on the basis of the kind of internship.
30th June 2015, 12:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello.
Which one is better for doing Internship,
in any Institute or in any company?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.
List of the companies for internship in India :-

1. Hindustan Engineering Company, 10, Link Rd, Malleshwara, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2334 0004

2. Elmech Engineering Company, 64/6, Silver Jubilee Park Road, Silver Jubilee Park Road
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2222 1722

3. SIECO Engineers Private Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka

4. Aktis Engineering Solutions, I Floor, JNR Plaza No. 3, Near HTMT, Hosur Rd, Gharebhavipalya, Garebhavipalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4083 1775

5. San Engineering and Locomotive, Kadugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4244 9200
30th June 2015, 11:46 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

First of all i want to tell you the main objective of internship or training for the candidate.

According to me we pursue internship so that we can enhance our practical knowledge about out core field.

If you go for the training in your institute where you already being study, so there you have little new things for learning.

But if you prefer to pursue your internship from any company then then will experience the way of actual working in the industry.

This helps you a lot than the training from the institute.

So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the company.

You simply have to leave an application for the training to the HR of the company.

If they approve your application then you are lucky one and can start your training in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?