27th March 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do an Internship for Computer Science Engineering 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Bangalore?

Hi,
I am a second year Computer Science Engineering student. Do I need to do an Internship in this year? If yes, can you tell me about the companies in Bangalore which I can join?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  2. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  5. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  7. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  8. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  10. In which field I can do Internship if studying M.E.(Computer & Communication Engineering) 2nd year? Companies offering job after completing Internship there?
  11. List of companies offering internship around Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  12. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) final year student in Bangalore?
  13. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship? -- [New]
  14. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students?
  15. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  16. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  17. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
30th March 2016, 09:01 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Is it necessary to do an Internship for Computer Science Engineering 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Bangalore?

Yes, It is great to have some internship experience always but you are not eligible to do internship in any companies since you are in the 2nd year of the Engineering.
You don't need internship in 2nd year because you will not know the key concepts in your department. Only if you study these courses you will find a way to get knowledge.
Instead you can try for In Plant Training that is offered in many companies which you can get through referral or upon request.
There are many companies offering you internship for C.Sc students in Bangalore since Bangalore is the electronic city and Silicon Valley of India.

List of Companies : Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Accenture, Wipro, TCS, CTS and many.
30th March 2016, 11:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do an Internship for Computer Science Engineering 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Bangalore?

Being a engineering student it is necessary to pursue training. First training should be pursued just after completion of second year of your engineering and second training should be taken after completion of third year of your degree.
So if you are entered in the second year of your computer engineering course then there is no need for pursuing training. You should go for the internship at the time as stated above.

List of companies in Bangalore :

** Infinite Computer Solutions

Address : 157, EPIP Zone, Phase 2, Kundalahalli, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
Phone : 080 4193 0000

** Tata Consultancy Services

Address : # 42(P) & 45(P), Think Campus, Electronic City, Phase II, Banglore, Karnataka 560100
Phone : 080672 42000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?