13th September 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

In which field I can do Internship if studying M.E.(Computer & Communication Engineering) 2nd year? Companies offering job after completing Internship there?

Friends,
I am doing M.E. in Computer and Communication Engineering 2nd year. I have to do an internship now. So, kindly suggest me about the field in which I do internship. And I want to do in that company which can hire me right after internship

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  2. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  3. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  4. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  7. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  10. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  11. What should I do if my CV is not good to do internship in Delhi?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year candidate in Chandigarh?
  13. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  14. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  15. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  16. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  17. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Calicut?
  18. Telecom companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?