27th March 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC being an Electrical 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
Kindly tell me how to apply for summer Internship at NTPC in the 2nd year of Electrical Engineering undergraduate course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  3. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  4. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for Internship in NTPC during winter vacations for Electrical and Electronics 2nd year student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. What should I do for internship in NTPC?
  8. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  9. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  10. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  11. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  12. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  13. How to apply for summer internship while doing 2nd year B.Tech course?
  14. Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student? Important dates for Internship?
  15. List of companies to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical engineering?
  16. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
30th March 2016, 11:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC being an Electrical 2nd year student?

It is difficult to get internship opportunity in NTPC being in second year of the engineering course. This is because you do not have adequate knowledge of your domain and NTPC prefers third/fourth year students. In order to apply, you need to contact the concerned branch of NTPC, get the application form, fill it up, attach the requisite docs and submit it to the specified authority before stipulated date. It will be better of you can apply with the help of any employee in NTPC or apply through referral of employee in NTPC.
31st March 2016, 12:15 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC being an Electrical 2nd year student?

NTPC stands for "National Thermal Power Corporation". NTPC offers summer training to very limited number of candidates and that too with some considerable reference. So my suggestion to you is that you should apply for the recommendation latter from your institute for the internship in NTPC. Attach your application with the recommendation latter and sent it to the training cell of the NTPC. After proper scrutiny they will call the eligible candidates. If you got any call then you have to submit NOC from your current institute. After that you can start your internship in NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?