10th February 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?

Hi.
I am a student of 2nd year of WBUT in B.Tech ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.what is the procedure to get summer internship at IISC,or any reputed institutes like the IIT's or any good company at the end of this 2nd year of mine..I have a Sgpa of 9.04 and 8.52 in the two semesters. please help me find the way.

19th December 2017, 08:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?

First of all you have to visit the official website of IISC and fill up the application form. Then you have to write an application to the professor in charge if IISC mentioning the details of your training. You also have to submit your resume with a permission letter from your college. If they find you eligible for their institute then you will be called to go through the further selection process.

Web: http://www.iisc.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?