23rd September 2010, 02:19 PM
reethmonica

Institutions where I can do training during summer holidays of 3rd year Biotechnology?

i am doin 3rd year biotechnology i want to go for training in my feild during my sem holiday so give me some institutionwhere training are been given in chennai thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  2. Where to join for summer training during holidays of B.Tech IT 2nd year?
  3. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  5. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  6. Biotechnology summer training in Bangalore? Where and how to do?
  7. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  8. Which are the institutes summer training in Biotechnology?
  9. Summer Training for 80 days in any good industries for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?
  10. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  11. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  12. List of companies offering internship in summer holidays to B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  13. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  14. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  15. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  16. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  17. What is the requirement to be eligible for doing summer training in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. Summer training in DRDO, Chandigarh after B.Tech (Biotechnology) 3rd year?
28th June 2011, 10:04 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Institutions where I can do training during summer holidays of 3rd year Biotechnology?

List of Institution where you can do training during summer holidays of 3rd year Biotechnology:-
i)Anna University,Chennai
ii)Jaweaharlal Nehru University,New Delhi
iii)Lovely Professional University,Jalandhar
iv)All india institute of Medical science,Ansari nagar(New Deihi)
28th June 2011, 10:05 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Institutions where I can do training during summer holidays of 3rd year Biotechnology?

List of Institution where you can do training during summer holidays of 3rd year Biotechnology:-
i)Anna University,Chennai
ii)Jaweaharlal Nehru University,New Delhi
iii)Lovely Professional University,Jalandhar
iv)All india institute of Medical science,Ansari nagar(New Deihi)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?