20th August 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Pharmaceutical companies in Mumbai for two month internship in B.Pharmacy? What are the requirements?

I am in final year of B.Pharmacy and wanted to do two month internship from any Pharmaceutical company in Mumbai. Please tell me where to apply for it? What are the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  2. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  4. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  5. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  6. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  7. Leading Pharmaceutical companies for internship in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology? How to enroll for internship?
  8. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student -- [New]
  9. Which companies are offering internship in Mumbai? How to apply for them and what is the cutoff? I am a Instrumentation Engineer from Mumbai University
  10. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  11. List of companies offering 1 month internship to MCA student
  12. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  13. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  14. What companies give only 1 month internship?
  15. Which companies in Mumbai provide 1 month Internship programme for EXTC (5th Semester) students?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  17. List of the companies in Bangalore and Mumbai for 1 month summer internship in Microbiology
  18. Can I get jobs in Government Pharmaceutical companies without any experience?
13th February 2018, 11:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pharmaceutical companies in Mumbai for two month internship in B.Pharmacy? What are the requirements?

Pharmaceutical companies in Mumbai-

1. Healthy Life Pharma Pvt. Ltd.

Address: No.401, Richa Industrial Estate, Door No.B-29, New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058

2. Rusan Pharma Ltd.

Address: 58 d, 58-D, Charkop Industrial Estate, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400067

3. Titan Pharma India Pvt. Ltd.

Address: 210, A Wing, Kanara Business Centre, Laxmi Nagar, Bhd Everest Garden Building, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400075

4. Cipla  

Address: Lal Bahadur Shastri Rd, Chandan Nagar, Vikhroli West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400079

Being a final year candidate of B.Pharmacy, you are eligible to apply for the internship in any of the above-mentioned company. You have to write an application to the HR manager regarding internship in their company. It is better to submit the application through your college reference. You can start the internship after getting the approval of concern authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?