20th August 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How to approach Tata Technologies, Pune for internship in Mechanical engineering? How long I should do internship?

Sir, I have passed 4th semester exam of Mechanical engineering from MIT, Pune so, I want to do internship from Tata Technologies, Pune. How to approach for it? How long I should do internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of TATA is offering internship for degree in Mechanical among TATA Motors, TATA Steel, TATA Chemicals, TATA Power and TATA Technologies?
  2. How to do internship in Mechanical Engineering from Tata Motors in Pune?
  3. Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream?
  4. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Duration of internship provided by TATA Motors for Mechanical stream? How they select for internship?
  6. What is the procedure to do internship in Tata Motors, Pune?
  7. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  8. Best company among Tata Motors, Tata Steel and Tata Power to do internship in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Procedure to do internship in Mechanical Engineering stream from Tata Automobile Limited, Pune?
  10. How to get summer internship in Tata Motors?
  11. What kind of Internship is offered in IIC Technologies for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Internship options in Pune for 5th semester MCA students?
  13. How to approach Intex Technologies for internship in B.Tech E&TE? Topics available for internship?
  14. Internship online test papers for Tata steel mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata Motors, Pune?
  16. Companies offering internship to Mechanical Engineering student in Pune?
  17. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  18. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
14th February 2018, 12:51 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach Tata Technologies, Pune for internship in Mechanical engineering? How long I should do internship?

You have to write an application addressed to General Manager (Human Resource) of Tata Technologies regarding internship in their company. It is very difficult to get the internship from Tata Technologies without any reference. So, it is suggested to submit the application through some reference of a permanent employee at Tata Technologies. If you didn't have any such reference, then you can submit the college's recommendation letter with internship application.
If your application found in order by the HR department, they will approve it. After getting approval from HR department, you can start the internship for a period of six to eight weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?