24th April 2012, 01:24 PM
pravinksingh

How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?

I am doing my 3rd yr engineering in the field of computer science and i am planning to do an internship for a period of one month. I just wanted to know how many company in mumbai provides internship for a period of one month and how to go about it??
i am planing to do my internship in the month of june-july.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  2. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  3. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  4. Which company provides an internship for a period of 1 month in Mumbai? Procedure for the same?
  5. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  6. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  7. Is there any companies available which provides internship for 1 month? -- [New]
  8. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  10. Which are the companies providing internship in the month of June?
  11. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
  12. Which companies are offering internship in Mumbai? How to apply for them and what is the cutoff? I am a Instrumentation Engineer from Mumbai University
  13. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  14. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  15. What are the companies providing 1 month internship for mechanical third year engineering students?
  16. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Allahabad?
  17. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month in the field of marketing?
  18. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
14th October 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?

I am an engineering 3rd yr student in the field of IT. I am planning to do an internship for a period of one month. I just wanted to know how many companies in mumbai provides the internship program for 1 month period. i want to do internship in the month of december.
10th June 2013, 01:48 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?

HI

You should write to all the IT firms about your requirement.
If you can make them realize that your internship would be a good value addition to them and you, it would be easier for you to get internship.

Once conformed, you can tell them about your requirement like duration and all.
But you wont be able to learn anything in one month. do internship atleast for two months.

all the best
23rd July 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?

m completing my graduation i dont have work experience so i just want to know how many compny in mumbai provide internship and what's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure
2nd February 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a S.E. Computer Engineering student. I am planning to do my internship in June-July. Which companies would provide summer internships in Mumbai? Please suggest name of companies along with the job profile and basic criteria for applying.
24th May 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd year mechanical student wanted to do 1month internship in Mumbai .please suggest companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?