29th November 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

From which place to get training either institute or industry? Good training institutes and industries in Delhi for ECE?

hello sir,
I am Suraj Kapoor student of B.tech. 2nd year(ECE). I want to know that from which place we have to get the training after 2nd year, i mean from an institute or industry.what will be the best option and also tell me what various institute and industries which provide the good training in delhi.
Thank you.

30th November 2014, 02:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which place to get training either institute or industry? Good training institutes and industries in Delhi for ECE?

It is good to see that you are looking forward to training courses right from your second year. Since you are from ECE background, so you should frame your training related schedule as follows and it will be of extreme benefit for you provided you do it seriously.

Summer Vacation after 2nd year :-
Any IT certification course. Computer Training of good reputation should be preferred. You should choose the institute which provides global certification. Since you are from ECE, you should go for Dot Net (Microsoft Certification) or Java (Oracle Certification) or Networking (Cisco Certification). Prefer to go for programming certification. Practice programming after completion your training as it is an asset and have the ability of providing fruitful results in the future.

Winter Vacation in your third year :-
Two week vocational course on Advanced Telecom from BSNL. You get to learn a lot about your domain and latest technologies in the telecommunication field.

Summer Vacation after your third year :-
Try for internships and prepare well for the upcoming placement drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?