18th April 2013, 06:16 PM
dharmvjsingh

How to do summer training in electronics and communication?

hello sir,
my name is dharm vijay singh and i am student of btech 3rd year (ECE) from MPEC kanpur.
i want to know the name list of industries/ institute in kanpur from where i can do my summer training in electronics and communication.
& what is the procedure and requirement to get training in any industry......???
kindly give me your important suggestion at my [email protected]
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  2. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?
  5. How to do summer training in Pune after completing electronics and communication?
  6. Do any IITs offer summer training?
  7. How can I apply for summer training? I am doing B.Tech Electronics and communication branch
  8. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  9. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  10. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  11. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  12. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  13. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  14. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  15. How can Electronics and communication engineering student do summer training in Chandigarh?
  16. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student? -- [New]
  17. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  18. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
27th July 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in electronics and communication?

hello i m raviranjan student of btech 2nd year (ECE),who is best for me ,embeded or any other if we want to go in softwarefield....tell me.
29th January 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in electronics and communication?

Hello Sir,
my name is neelam kamal and i am student of diploma 2nd year (electronics engg.) from govt. girls polytechnic meza allahabad.
i want to know the name list of industry/institute in renukoot, mugalsarai,kanpur from where i can do my summer training in electronics engg.
and what is the procedure and requirement to get training in any industry.....?????
kindly give me your important suggestion at my [email protected]
thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?