20th April 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Placement Oriented Comprehensive Training course which will be helpful for build my educational career?

Dear Sir,
I have 3 year experience in electronics engineering job profile . but I want to join some additional full time course which is helpful for build my educational career.
So I will really appreciate if you give me details for the same. request you please give us course details which will Placement Oriented Comprehensive Training.

Thanks & regards,

Rupali Gurav.

4th May 2014, 08:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement Oriented Comprehensive Training course which will be helpful for build my educational career?

This is a very good thought to go for placement oriented comprehensive training for the upcoming placement drive in your college. You should go for the courses to ensure you get placement in good companies in the near future.

You should do the following :-
1. The first and foremost is go for course in the IT field. Questions from C and C++ are common in the placement drive for the IT companies. IT companies are the major recruiters in modern India. So go for C or C++ if you are not confident in it.
2. If you are OK with C or C++, it is better to go for JAVA or Dotnet. These two are the most demanded courses in the IT sector.
3. Also study the fundamentals of Database Management or Data Structure.
4. Also solve as many aptitude and verbal ability questions as possible to ensure fast and better placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?