17th February 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?

Hello sir/madam,
I am B-tech pursuing final year student and in final sem i have to go for six months industrial training I have tried a lot but unfortunately I am still unable to approach the right place. And now I am thinking to join a training center
so sir/madam please tell me some institute name which provide me job oriented training in field of telecom or core electronics. These must be in NCR or in Delhi and should be affiliated to any recognized body.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?
  2. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  3. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies? -- [New]
  4. How to get a job in telecom and electronics core companies?
  5. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  6. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  7. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  8. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  9. Need list of construction management training institutes in India?
  10. List of training institutes for embedded system providing job assurance?
  11. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  12. Names of the companies for Job oriented training in electronics in Delhi
  13. Core or Telecom companies in Mumbai that allow freshers to work even if had not done any course?
  14. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector?
  15. Best institutes providing certified training for Electronics Engineering students?
  16. Where and when to apply for One month training in Telecom?
  17. What all areas I can do implant training for 15 days when doing second year ECE?
  18. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2011, 11:33 PM
maninder15

Thumbs up Re: Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?

hello, you can apply in cdac , adac emtech for having training which will add ons in urs knowledge regaring emdedded system or networking.
u can aiso apply in bsnl , nhpc, thermal power plant and various other institute also provide 6 th month training.
u can also apply in drdo for training.
and also u can apply in any private company related to electronics or telecom field which will provide you industrial training which will be helpful to u after btech to join companies.
gud luck
22nd September 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?

hello sir im kanika joshi,btech passout 2011(ECE) sir plz tell me which are the best placement training institute in delhi for core electronics?
17th February 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?

which training course will benefit for getting jobs in telecommunication
19th August 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

If you are a fresher and looking forward to start your career then be serious and choose a domain which suits you the most. if you want to make a career in telecom then you can join Tech Vidhya that is located in New Delhi. It is the best training institute for Telecom and 3g training. They assure you a guaranteed job after the training. For more info visit official website www.techvidhya.in
19th March 2017, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

I am final year electronics student . Which type of course is beneficial for me to get a job in electronics Core field. Please, suggest me course and institute which also provide me job for my better future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?