7th February 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Best institute for job oriented training courses for electronics in Pune?

Which is the best institute for job oriented training with placement courses for electronics & Comm in pune?
I m passout.

Related Questions:
  1. Job oriented courses after MSc Electronics with 50% marks in Pune University?
  2. List of job oriented courses for MSc Electronics student?
  3. Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?
  4. Names of the companies for Job oriented training in electronics in Delhi
  5. After engineering which course to do to get Job Oriented courses?
  6. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  7. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  8. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  9. Which course is better to do in CSE 3rd year summer training, Java, .NET or php? From which institute should I do and which of these are job oriented?
  10. Job oriented courses for me after completion of M.Sc in IT? Best Institutes for these courses in Chandigarh?
  11. Placement Oriented Short Term Courses After B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Short term good job oriented courses after B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication)?
  13. Best job oriented course after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? Which is the best institute in Delhi
  14. What are the job oriented courses after completing M.Tech in Power Eletronics?
  15. Which are the job oriented courses available after B.Tech?
  16. Admission in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course after diploma in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  17. Which are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  18. Job Oriented training after completing B.E (IT) in 8 years and detained 4 times?
25th February 2014, 09:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institute for job oriented training courses for electronics in Pune?

To be truthful and frank, there are very less opportunities in India for the electronics people. This is because India is lacking in the hardware implementation of the electronic projects. Even there is no lab where ICs are fabricated. As a result, there is only space for the software field in India. There are very less centers which offer placement after electronics related training courses.

Being Electronics and Communication student, you must be good at coding as well as hardware implementation. Hence it will be good to pursue some computer related courses, which are in high demand and you can get jobs after it. You should go for courses like -

- ASP .NET
- Java
- C#
- PHP
8th December 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institute for job oriented training courses for electronics in Pune?

I have completed my Diploma in E&TC.I have 2 and half years of work experience is PCB Software's field.I want some growth in this field or related to electronics.Please suggest me any courses that can support me for my career growth.my preferred location is Pune and satara also fine.Please if you know any such courses then send a answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?