16th May 2019, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do an Internship in NTPC for ME(Applied Electronics) 2nd semester student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am doing ME in Applied Electronics course and I want to do an Internship in NTPC. I am in 2nd semester right now. So, is it possible for me to do an Internship in a NTPC? Please help me to know about this immediately.

20th May 2019, 05:00 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do an Internship in NTPC for ME(Applied Electronics) 2nd semester student?

NTPC is one of the best companies to join summer training program for B. Tech/B.E graduates .NTPC never publishes any notification about summer internship schedule. So you have to approach HR or management team at any NTPC branch.NTPC does not provide an online application form, so interested students should have to send their resume to regional HR manager NTPC.

"You must have completed 3rd year of B. Tech. degree program".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?