22nd February 2016, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Internship after completion of 4th semester for B.Tech Electronics student?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do an internship after my 4th semester which I am doing right now. Is it possible to do internship? Please let me know as I am from Electronics stream of B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies will be suitable to apply for internship which doing ECE 4th semester?
  2. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  3. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  4. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. What outcomes I will get during Internship being an Electrical and Electronics student?
  6. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  9. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  10. Can I do internship in Kolkata after studying B.Tech 4th semester?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  12. Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  13. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do summer internship in BSNL while doing 4th semester B.Tech ECE?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  17. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  18. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
29th February 2016, 08:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Internship after completion of 4th semester for B.Tech Electronics student?

Yes, it is possible to do internship after 4th semester. But there are limited opportunities especially in your domain. This is because there are few electronic companies providing internship opportunity and you have very less domain knowledge. Hence it is recommended you should go for training or certification courses which will enhance your portfolio and help you in achieving internship opportunity in future. You can however, pursue internship in other domains. You can apply in various internship opportunities through internship portals like letsintern, internshala, twenty19, etc. Apart from this, if you want you can apply in :-

- PSUs like BEL, SAIL, BHEL, ONGC, etc.
- BSNL
- Private Telecom Companies
- Indian Railways
- CTTC
- Metro Railways
- IT Companies
1st March 2016, 10:40 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: Possibility to do Internship after completion of 4th semester for B.Tech Electronics student?

** Basically training or internship is done after 5th semester.Before applying for the training you need to have a NOC from your college.
** Then after you can apply for the training.Companies which offer training to the Electronics students where-

1-NTPC.
2-BHEL.
3-RDSO.
4-DRDO.
5-DMRC.

** You can go through the city office of the company or organization and take the application form for the training.
** And then submit it with the NOC certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?