3rd February 2016, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do internship in Co-operative Banks?

I have completed my Graduation degree and now looking forward to get internship done in banking field. I want to know if it is possible to do internship in any Co-operative bank?

5th August 2017, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do internship in Co-operative Banks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Graduation degree and now looking forward to get internship done in banking field. I want to know if it is possible to do internship in any Co-operative bank?

Yes, it is possible to do internships in Co-Operative Banks in India. Students have to apply for internships through their college training and placement cell or through employee referrals. It is better to apply for an internship with employee referral. Students have to apply with NOC, covering letter and resume for internships. Students are selected for internships based on their performance in interviews and academic score. Many Co-Operative banks are available in India. Students can get help from their seniors also for internships.
23rd April 2018, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do internship in Co-operative Banks?

I have completed my graduation in commerce stream and now study in m.com with specialization in banking and insurance. Now I want to internship in co op bank. It is possible? Please provide guidelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?