1st June 2015, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in private banks in Delhi?

Sir/Mam,

I am a M B A (P G D M)student.I want to do my summer internship from private bank in Delhi, Bihar or Pune .so please give me information about this? What would be the eligibility criteria they will ask for applying in banks? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any Private Bank for MBA(Finance) student?
  2. What is the qualification and procedure to apply for Off cycle internship in banks?
  3. Internship for 2 months in Finance at Delhi? On what basis banks select freshers?
  4. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  6. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
  7. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in any private bank for SYBBI student?
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  12. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in private bank and other organization in Lucknow and Finance Department?
  14. Procedure to apply for Customer Service Officer in Private Banks?
  15. How to prepare for bank jobs? What is the procedure to apply for private bank jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  17. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Delhi for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
1st July 2017, 09:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in private banks in Delhi?

In order to apply for internship in private banks you should have completed 2nd year of your bachelor's degree. Then you have have to write an application to the HOD of the bank regarding the vacancies available. Then you have to submit your resume and a recommendation letter prepared by the HOD of your college and send it to the authorities of the bank.

According to the vacancies available you will be called for interview and have to follow the further steps as directed by the bank authorities.
24th August 2018, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in private banks in Delhi?

I am doing job in Army as clerk. What is the age criteria for bank clerk job for Ex-servicemen.
3rd July 2021, 01:10 AM
Afreen0786

*The procedure for applying this internship is you have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected] or any other private banks.

Or visit this website https://www.axisbank.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?