23rd March 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification and procedure to apply for Off cycle internship in banks?

i am a student of delhi university. pursuing 2nd year of my graduation(b.com).
i am interesting in doing job in banking institutions but for working in banks one should be graduated so i tried to apply for internship. but most of the banks provide summer interns as i study from correspondence so i have to give my exams in summers so is there any bank which provide off cycle internship and what is the qualification and procedure for applying for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any Private Bank for MBA(Finance) student?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  6. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
  7. List of Banks which offer Internship to MBA(Banking & Insurance) candidate? Procedure to apply?
  8. Internship for 2 months in Finance at Delhi? On what basis banks select freshers?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  11. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank for MBA student?
  13. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  18. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
24th March 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification and procedure to apply for Off cycle internship in banks?

hello sir /madam

i completed my cfp in sep 2014 ..i have no experience in financial sector ....i wants to join any reputed bank or a insurance company .plz tell me the procedure for apply nd advice ...

regards
Priti punj
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?