18th March 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get internship on .Net? What is the procedure to be followed and which company to apply?

Hi,

I was completed my M-Tech in IT & now I am looking for internship on .NET.
Please do some needful. I just require the basic information to proceed so that it would be easy for me to know better. Waiting for your kind response.

Regards,
Vineet

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  3. Is it possible to get internship on .Net? What is the procedure to be followed and which company to apply? -- [New]
  4. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
  7. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  8. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  9. What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?
  10. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and TCS?
  12. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in any reputed company for S.E.(E&TC) student?
  14. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  18. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?