25th February 2023, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible that if i get really good percentage in Boards then can I get into pilot training course?

I'm a 19 year old student i am completed 12th boards i aspire to become pilot. I have english chemistry physics and mathematics i get really good percentage in boards then can i get imto pilot training course. I really want to fly .
please help sir.

28th February 2023, 02:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible that if i get really good percentage in Boards then can I get into pilot training course?

Yes, as you have good percentage in Boards then, you can do pilot training course but you must have to work hard and prepare for this course.
28th February 2023, 05:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible that if i get really good percentage in Boards then can I get into pilot training course?

Is it possible that if i get really good percentage in Boards then can I get into pilot training course?

For pilot training course, candidates must have qualified 10+2 in science stream with a minimum score of 50% marks. Mathematics and Physics are the mandatory subjects for candidates who want to have a flying career.
28th February 2023, 05:56 PM
Msdhoni02

1. You must attain the age of 17 years.

2. You must have passed 10+2 examinations.

About 80% of the flying schools offer certificate or diploma courses, therefore, the students who want to get a degree in pilot training must undergo entrance examination to be eligible to apply to various colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?