1st September 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Pilot training after 12th is a good idea or bad? Entrance exam for Pilot training in USA?

I after my 2 choosing cpl is good or bad idea and there is any entrance exam to do my pilot training in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  2. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
  3. How to do Pilot training after finishing 12th?
  4. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I become a Pilot after scoring an average of 82%?
  6. Am I eligible for Pilot training if done 12th from distance education?
  7. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
  8. Payment for Pilot training along with License programme?
  9. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed?
  10. How to become a pilot in IAF? Institutes for training and fee structures?
  11. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  12. Am I eligible to do Pilot training after my B.E?
  13. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  14. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  15. Can A Humanities student opt for Pilot training?
  16. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  17. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to apply for pilot training course after 12th
7th September 2014, 02:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pilot training after 12th is a good idea or bad? Entrance exam for Pilot training in USA?

CPL is Commercial Pilot License and if you are serious about becoming a Pilot, then this is very essential. Hence, you should choose CPL for becoming a Pilot. The educational qualification for applying for CPL is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with at least 50% marks from a recognized Board of Education.

You have to clear DGCA Medical fitness test and other theory exams with training classes to get cleared for further process. If you clear all the tests then you can join a good flight training academy in any country.

You have to clear theory and flying exams to become a commercial pilot license. The flight training costs varies and if you opt for training from country like USA then it will cost less for you. In India the cost for flight training is a bit expensive compared to other countries.

Some of the top Flight Training Academies in USA are listed below:

1. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
2. Arizona State University-AECP
3. Delaware Aviation Center
4. Delaware State University Airway Science Department
11th December 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pilot training after 12th is a good idea or bad? Entrance exam for Pilot training in USA?

My family cannot afford that much money required for being a pilot. But its my passion. Who will help me and how and also without harming my brother's career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?