19th May 2012, 01:47 PM
Keval parmar

Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?

Respected SIR/MADAM,
I want to become a pilot and now i m in 11th science,
So my qestion is what percentage i should have toget admmission in pilot train ning school,which pilot training school i should go?

Related Questions:
  1. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
  2. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  3. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  4. Is it possible that if I get really good percentage in Boards then can I get into Pilot training course?
  5. What is the required percentage in class 12th for Pilot Training?
  6. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
  7. What is the duration for Pilot training course
  8. What should we go for training for Pilot course? What is the fees criteria?
  9. How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in JJ School or Arts? -- [New]
  10. What is the qualification needed for pilot training?
  11. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to become a Pilot?
  13. Am I eligible for Pilot in PIA after completing diploma in Electronics? What is the percentage requirement to become a Pilot?
  14. Required Percentage of marks in 12th standard to become a Pilot?
  15. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring 102 marks in NEET
  16. Better CBSE in Patna? Percentage required and fees?
  17. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  18. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
25th May 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 10 2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?

im studying 11th what should i do after my 12th and how much percentage i need
4th June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 10 2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?

How can i get admission for pilot course after passing 10th?
19th August 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for pilot after 12(maths science)and what are % required for it.
5th October 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of trenig and how to long ofyear cource
31st October 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of trenig and how to long ofyear cource
15th January 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How many marks needed in 2 to join in USA flying school
21st January 2013, 07:35 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keval parmar View Post
Respected SIR/MADAM,
I want to become a pilot and now i m in 11th science,
So my qestion is what percentage i should have toget admmission in pilot train ning school,which pilot training school i should go?
Basic eligibility to be eligible for Commercial Pilot Training is that the candidate must have did 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics and must have attained age of 17 years or more.
25th January 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,what is selection process of a loco pilot.
28th January 2013, 09:45 AM
antimasoni1212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,what is selection process of a loco pilot.
Hi,
No percentage is required for getting admission of Pilot course.
candidate have to complete 10+2 with Physics and maths without any grace marks.
for more details visit this website and contact to consult person : www.aaa.co.in
23rd February 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage i need to get admission in pilot course.....plz tell me want to be a pilot
10th May 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i m now in 10 2 and i want to be a aircraft pilot , i want to now how much it cost and what are requirements for pilot course?
23rd May 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

what should i do after finishing 12th to join indian air force? what course should i select?
29th May 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10 2 pcm with second division.what can i take addmission pilot
4th June 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I pass 12 science . And I should become a pilot. So tell me about that information to how can I get admisson and what prosecer about it?
7th July 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am thirty three years old can i get admission for pilot training
7th August 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir or mam please tell me how much precentage i need to get pilot job
12th November 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have taken PCM in grajuation, then how i wanted become apilot
8th December 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir,I have studied vocational group general mechinist in 12th and i scored 75%,now i am doing UG in b.tech bio technlology can i do pilot traning with my UG degree??? what is the next step to i become a pilot?
18th June 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir. I would like to become a pilot in Air india as a captain . I have studied upto 12th standard and I have secured 85% of marks in maths, physics,etc..Will you please suggest me what exams should I perform and what course should I take now sir. Please give me a respective answer at my Gmail noted ([email protected]). I think so you will reply me . Thank you.
6th July 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

With due,
respect, sir/madam
i was completed my ssc and iam studying in inter mediate first year,so iam in confusion. to became a piolet ncc is necessary todo and how many years it take to became a pilot please help me
21st November 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am in 11th standerd from science my question is i am confuse 10 2 marks in pcm how to get that and what's process to take an admission to aviation school
which is best school for aviation
14th January 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam I'm in grade 11 and I want to be a pilot. I was wondering if you could tell me what marks to obtain in my Math and Science.

Yours sincerely
Kagiso Makwaana
16th June 2017, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

What percentage should I have in the subjects to join pilot program if I am a high school student
22nd September 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th standard (non medical) I'm not good in physics chemistry maths but still i want to become a pilot,what will be the minimum percentage that will help me.. will it be difficult for me in future if my physics and maths are not strong???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?