19th July 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training program in a renowned manufacturing industry?

Respected Sir,
I, Abhishek Mudit pre final year Mechanical Engineering student of MIT, Modinagar, Ghaziabad, affiliated with Gautam Budha Technical University Uttar Pradesh seeking training opportunity (Internship program) for a period of six weeks in a renowned manufacturing industry.
I shall be highly obliged if I may please be communicated the procedure for applying for the summer training program and oblige.
Thanking you,
Sincerely Yours,
Abhishek Mudit
Mobile No.9451038093

Related Questions:
  1. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  2. Any facility for summer training in Biotechnology in AMU? Procedure to pursue the summer training?
  3. Procedure for summer training in L&T? I am pursuing B.Tech in Manufacturing Technology
  4. Such internship program which will be helpful in getting industry experience? Scope and procedure of training work?
  5. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  6. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  8. How should I apply for summer training?
  9. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  10. How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?
  11. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  13. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech?
  15. How to apply for summer training under DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  17. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  18. Procedure for selection of summer training?
6th August 2014, 08:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training program in a renowned manufacturing industry?

Procedure to apply for summer training in renowned manufacturing industry:-
- Most of the companies have online provision for application.
- So you can directly apply online by logging on to their official website of training program.
- If online provision is absent, you need to apply offline.
- You need to contact the HR department of the concerned company and get to know the application procedure, get the application forms and apply complying with the terms and conditions of the company.
- You need to deposit training fees in the form of demand draft and NOC letter if asked by the concerned company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?