3rd December 2021, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training?

Tell me about the procedure applying for industrial training. I want to do industrial training I am a pharmacy student

5th December 2021, 06:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training?

You can directly apply in the 'careers' section of the company's website where you wish to pursue Industrial training in case there is a vacancy. You can also enroll yourself on the ICAI Articleship and Industrial Training Portal to get an opportunity of pursuing articleship in the companies registered on the portal.
9th December 2021, 11:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training?

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training?

The candidate needs to visit the official website of the company to which you want to apply for the internship. Then, read all the information about the internship. Scroll down, click on the option of applying now. Fill the application form. Submit the application form before the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?