1st March 2012, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?

how & where to apply for industrial training in karnataka?? may i please know the entire procedure?? i want to know about industrial training for e&c students of 3rd year

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore/Mangalore?
  3. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  4. Application procedure for Industrial training programme at Bharti Airtel after B.E in ECE and attended Silver, Gold EETP programmes?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?
  6. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  7. Industrial training of 6 weeks at Intel Delhi?
  8. How to do training in telecom company while in 3nd year ECE? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  10. Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  12. What is the procedure to be followed to get industrial training for ECE branch?
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 months industrial training for EEE students in BHEL
  14. How can I apply for Industrial Training for 6 months?
  15. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?
  16. How to do training in Bokaro Steel City Plant
  17. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  18. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
24th October 2012, 10:00 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?

hi,
NET exam stands for national eligibility test which is conducted by university.

1)For JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP:-
THE CANDIDATE SHOULDN'T MORE THAN 28 YRS, HOWEVER A RELAXATION OF 5 YRS IS PROVIDED TO CANDIDTES OF ST/SC/OBC(NCL)/PH/VH AND TO WOMEN CANDIDATES .
2)For LECTURSHIP:-
THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT FOR THE LECTURSHIP POST.
THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?