27th February 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ford for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?

Respected Friends
I want to do Inplant Training in Ford Company....
I have completed my 3rd year of B.Tech
by taking Automobile Engineering
Kindly send me the procedure.

21st December 2017, 10:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ford for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?

In order to apply for inplant training in Ford, you have to visit the respective branch and request the HR department to help you with the details of application procedure. After that you have to get a permission letter from the principal of your college and submit it at the admin department with your resume. College reference is must for inplant training. The company will invite you depending on your eligibility. Make sure you carry your college ID card during the industrial visits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?