29th June 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in L&T for BTech Civil 6th semester student?

Sir, I want to apply for Inplant Training in L&T company. I am studying in 6th semester of BTech with Civil Engineering. Please let me know about the procedure for applying this training. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Inplant Training to BTech Chemical 6th semester student in Rajasthan?
  2. How to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland for Electrical 6th semester student?
  3. Best company which offers Summer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 6th semester student in Coimbatore?
  4. Companies offering an Inplant Training to BTech Genetic Engineering 6th semester student in Gujarat? -- [New]
  5. Industries offering Inplant Training to BTech Mechanical 4th semester student in Vijayawada?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Inplant Training in Mahindra Motors being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 6th semester student? Requirements to apply?
  7. Industries offering Inplant Training to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Southern India?
  8. Industries offering Inplant Training to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Northeast India?
  9. Procedure to apply for 1 year Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland for BTech prefinal year student?
  10. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies offering inplant training in Madurai
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  15. Companies offering Inplant Training to BTech Civil student in Uttar Pradesh?
  16. Favourable Inplant Training for Instrumentation Engineering 4th semester student?
  17. Companies offering an Inplant Training to BTech Polymer 7th semester student in Haryana?
  18. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
3rd July 2018, 01:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in L&T for BTech Civil 6th semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to apply for Inplant Training in L&T company. I am studying in 6th semester of BTech with Civil Engineering. Please let me know about the procedure for applying this training. Waiting for your response!

BTech Civil students have to apply for internship in L&T through their college Training and Placement Cell. Students have to apply to the HR of the L&T Office with resume for the internships. Sometimes students have to appear for the telephonic interview for the selection. Most of the students are selected for internships through employee referral. It is better to apply for internships through employee referral for better results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?