31st March 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am pursuing B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 6th semester now. I want to do Training from BEL. So, please tell me about procedures for Training in the same company. Please help me with the proper criteria for the same.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student
  2. Procedure to apply for training at BHEL?
  3. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  4. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  5. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  6. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  7. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  9. Procedure to do Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  10. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  11. How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  13. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Wipro, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  16. How can I apply for training in 6th semester at BHEL?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TCS, Wipro and Accenture, Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 6th semester student?
  18. Procedure of 21 days training in DLF or Supertech after 6th semester?
8th April 2015, 01:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for training in BEL which is one of the core companies of electronics and communication engineering students. Since there is no online provision for application for training in BEL, you need to apply offline by contacting the concerned branch of BEL personally. You need to contact the concerned branch of BEL from where you want to pursue your training course. Get the application form from the HR department of BEL, fill it up correctly and submit it along with the requisite documents and demand draft of training fees to the specified address and get the receipt of confirmation from their office.
21st December 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?

Hello there..I Completed my BE (E&C). How can I apply for BEL Training..tell me the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?