3rd July 2015, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship being in first year of M.Tech course?

I have completed my first year Mtech, now I'm seeking for internship. So,I would like to know the procedure for applying for internship in companies like NAL, BEL, DRDO. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  3. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  4. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  5. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  6. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in IISE Bangalore?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship for M.Tech computer science students?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  11. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to get internship for my final year project?
  16. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. How to get internship in Andhra Pradesh power generation corporation? What is the procedure to be followed?
  18. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
7th July 2015, 01:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship being in first year of M.Tech course?

Getting training is very good thing as it will enhance our practical knowledge.

Here i am listing some constraints that you have to fulfill before going for the training :

Educational qualification

** You have to be a student of third year of graduation.

** You must obtained minimum 60% marks in previous years of graduation.

** Your institution must be well recognized and affiliated.

Age limit :

Some companies like DRDO restrict your age for getting training.

So Your age should be in between 19-27 years.

First of all you have to apply in your college,

Your college will provide you a recommendation letter for the training.

You simply have to submit this to the HR of the company or in the training section in the company.

If they approve your application then you are allowed to start your training.
8th July 2015, 02:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship being in first year of M.Tech course?

For getting yourself enrolled for Internship program, you need to follow certain steps mentioned below;

> Contact the concerned branch, whichever you wish to get yourself enrolled into.

> After that you will probably have a discussion, sort of interview type with the HR Manager of that branch.

> After having completed with the interview or discussion as you can say, you need to then know more about the opportunities and minute details for your own convenience.

> After that you need to do as directed by the concerned officer and submit the application form before the stipulated date.

> Report at the specified venue on the commencement date at the specified time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?