6th January 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?

hello
i am doing b.tech in eee and in 3 sem.
i am intersted in doing internship in bhel
(bharat heavy electricals limited) as a summer internship,
which will be in summer.
i want to know procedure.

7th January 2015, 03:44 PM
muhsanjee

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?

Hey friends
this is jagadees btech (ece-3rd yr) from alpha college of engg,chennai
Im planning to go for internship after 6th sem in any of the core companies related to ECE Dept in chennai.So kindly help out me by providing the details.
Thank you
17th July 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?

I am the third year B Tech (Electrical & Electronic Engineering)student and intend to pursue summer internship from BHEL, Rudrapur. Could you please let me know the procedure, how I can enroll my self for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?