2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. For B.Tech(Marine Engineering) pre-final year student?

Hello, I am in prefinal year of my B.Tech in Marine Engineering. I want to do internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Kindly inform me if this company provides internship. Also tell me how can I apply for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Cochin Shipyard Ltd. offers 1 year Internship to BTech Chemical student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. for MBA-Finance 3rd semester student?
  3. How can I apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. being a BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ECIL for Electrical pre final year student?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd.?
  6. How to apply for internship in Cochin refineries while doing B.Tech final year?
  7. What should I do to get scholarship? What procedure to follow and obtain the sponsorship? Selection procedure of Maersk?
  8. List of industries offering an Internship to Civil pre final year student in Chennai?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) pre-final year student?
  10. Is there any internship available to do for pre final year of aeronautical engineering branch?
  11. How to become an Executive Trainee in Cochin shipyard?
  12. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in BPCL for BE Petrochemical final semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  14. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Number of vacancies available for Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment?
  16. How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Hindi Translator recruitment? Cost of application? -- [New]
  17. How to join cochin shipyard in Kochi GME after B.Tech mechanical final year
  18. When the notification of Internship will be published in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical pre final year student?
19th March 2018, 09:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. For B.Tech(Marine Engineering) pre-final year student?

Yes, you can apply for internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. You have to write an application mentioning the area of your training and get it signed by the principal of your college. Now prepare a resume and send it with the application to the HOD of the company. When the recruitment starts they will call you according to your eligibility. After clearing the selection process you will be able to start your training.

Address: Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
Cochin - 682015
Kerala, India,
Ph :9847931062
18th June 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. For B.Tech(Marine Engineering) pre-final year student?

Hello I am Job Thomas 2nd year student in mechanical engineering can get an opportunity to do internship in cochin shipyard Ltd in this july
13th September 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Am a student studying Naval Architecture 2nd year in Amet University, Chennai. I would like to have a two weeks internship in Ship Designing at Cochin Shipyard.
29th September 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir good evening i am aravindsagar Tirumareddy i am from Vishakhapatnam located in Andhra Pradesh i complete my courses stcw and i apply cdc also so before get my cdc i want to do internship in cochin ship yar so please tell me the details how to join in ship yard for internship
6th October 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of studying mechanical 2nd year in Anna university,marthandam l would like to have a one week internship in Cochin shipyard
Is that possible
10th November 2018, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir or mam I am Sai Pradeep i completed my bachelor of engineering in mechanical engineering in 2017 i am worked as a quality assurance department in manufacturing company. Now I want to work in shipping companies or offshore oriented work please guide me what I want to study other then that of GME . Thank you
6th February 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying in mechanical engineering for SNS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING Coimbatore i am interested for one week internship sir
2nd July 2019, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed btech 3rd year electronics & communications.How can i apply for internship in cochin shipyard?
13th July 2019, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying mechanical production engineering in SCT college tvm .I am intrested to get an one week internship in Cochin Shipyard .Sir what is the procedure to apply for it?
7th November 2019, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply internship in Kochi shipyard for btech electronics and communication engineering ??
4th February 2020, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am Amal 2nd year student in mechanical engineering can get an opportunity to do internship in cochin shipyard Ltd in this may
24th February 2020, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply Cochin shipyard internship for 2nd year civil engineering students
10th August 2021, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I am a second year mechanical engineering student; is there any internship opportunities for btech mechanical students?
27th November 2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I would like to do an internship on your reputed company this December
I am a mechanical engineering 5 th semester engineering student
Pls let me know the procedure
26th May 2022, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internships for ITI students
26th August 2022, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. For B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) second year student for 10 days?
2nd September 2022, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am graduate(2022) in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to do internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Kindly inform me if this company provides internship. Also tell me how can I apply for internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?