19th July 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. for MBA-Finance 3rd semester student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a 3rd semester student of MBA studying with Finance stream. I want to do an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. being a BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  2. Does Cochin Shipyard Ltd. offers 1 year Internship to BTech Chemical student?
  3. Whether Tata Housing and Finance offer an Internship to MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. For B.Tech(Marine Engineering) pre-final year student?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship related to Finance for MBA 3rd semester student in Chennai?
  6. Internship of 2 months in Amazon for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in WAPCOS Ltd. for MBA-HR 3rd semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BEML Ltd. for MBA-Finance 3rd semester student?
  9. Organizations offering an Internship to MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student in Gujarat?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd.?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  12. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA-HR 3rd semester student in Ahmedabad?
  13. Summer internship being a student of MBA in finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does Tata Group offer Internship to MBA(Finance) 2nd semester student?
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MGVCL for Electrical 3rd semester student?
  16. List of Banks offering an Internship to MBA-Finance 2nd semester student in Delhi -- [New]
  17. How can I apply for Winter Internship in Finance Sector being a MBA(Finance) 2nd semester student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in PGCIL for Electrical 3rd semester student?
15th September 2021, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. for MBA-Finance 3rd semester student?

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. for MBA-Finance students ?
22nd February 2023, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. for MBA-Finance 3rd semester student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a 2nd semester student of MBA studying with Finance stream. I want to do an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. Waiting for your response!
23rd February 2023, 03:05 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Yes, you can apply for internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. You have to write an application mentioning the area of your training and get it signed by the principal of your college. Now prepare a resume and send it with the application to the HOD of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?