12th February 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?

hello sir
i m in B Tech 2nd year student of electrical department of NIT SIKKIM i m pursuing for doing internship at IIT DELHI i m very much willing for doing this my 3rd semester is just over and now i have vacations of about 45 days. so in this interval i want to complete my internship. can you please mail me about the details and how to apply this as early as possible for this i will be grateful to u please grant me the same thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  6. What's the procedure to apply internship program in BHEL for B.Tech students? Provide details information for the same. I'm a 2nd year student of NIT, Durgapur
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Delhi for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  10. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  13. Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi after 2nd year B.Tech (CSE)?
  14. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  15. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Eligibility for internship in IIT Delhi?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to apply and fee to pay for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
14th February 2015, 10:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?

It is difficult to get internship opportunity in IIT, Delhi in the second year of engineering course. This is because you have less domain knowledge and candidates for internship are shortlisted based on their year of engineering and career record by IIT, Delhi. However, there is nothing to get disheartened. You can still try and who knows, you might get the opportunity. You need to keep an eye in the official website of the electrical department of IIT, Delhi and apply as soon as the notification is released by them in their official website. Application procedure will be mentioned in the notification. You can reach the website by clicking here. It is better if you can keep contact with the electrical engineering students or faculty of IIT,Delhi in order to get prior and detailed information of the internship. You can also get further info by sending mail to this address.[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?