30th July 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in KELTRON for BTech Electrical 5th semester student?

Hello friends, I am a student of Electrical Engineering and want to apply for an Internship in KELTRON. I am studying in 5th semester of BTech. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in KELTRON. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an Internship in MGVCL being a BTech Electrical 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does KELTRON offer an Internship to BTech CSE 7th semester student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HPCL for BTech Electrical 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in KELTRON for ECE final semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam & BHEL, Hyderabad for EEE 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGCIL for BTech Chemical 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student?
  8. Industries offering Internship to BTech Electrical 5th semester student in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for CSE 5th semester student?
  10. Companies offering Winter Internship to BTech Electrical 5th semester student in Jaipur? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL for Electronics & Telecom 5th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Copper Ltd. for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  13. Can a 5th semester student of Electrical engineering apply for internship at ONGC? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Kota Instrumentation Ltd. for BTech Instrumentation 5th semester student? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Britannia Industries for BTech Biotechnology 5th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech ECE 5th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical 7th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
15th October 2018, 07:17 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in KELTRON for BTech Electrical 5th semester student?

Being a 5th semester B.Tech candidate, you are eligible to apply for the internship in KELTRON. You simpy have to write an application addressing to the HR manager of the company regarding training in their compnay. It is recommended to submit your application through reference of any employee at KELTRON.
After submitting the application, the concern authority will scrutnise the submitted application and release the list of eligible candidates. If your name is available in the final list, then you can start the training in KELTRON company from the given schedule.
3rd July 2021, 08:38 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in KELTRON for BTech Electrical 5th semester student?

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company.For Internship in this,send your resume through email : [email protected] after that you may contact.

Or for more information visit this website https:// www.keltron.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?