22nd July 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Internship in MGVCL being a BTech Electrical 5th semester student?

Hello friends, I am interested to do an Internship in MGVCL. Right now, I am a 5th semester student of BTech, studying with Electrical Engineering. Kindly let me know that how I can apply for an Internship in this company. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MGVCL for Electrical 3rd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does MGVCL offers 1 year Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HPCL for BTech Electrical 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in KELTRON for BTech Electrical 5th semester student?
  5. Industries offering Internship to BTech Electrical 5th semester student in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies offering Winter Internship to BTech Electrical 5th semester student in Jaipur? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. being a BTech Mechanical 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for an Internship in ECIL for Electrical 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to apply for Internship in SPAN Infotech for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam & BHEL, Hyderabad for EEE 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGCIL for BTech Chemical 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to apply an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace 5th semester student?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Industries offering 1 month Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Industries offering Internship to BTech Chemical 5th semester student in Uttarakhand? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for CSE 5th semester student?
26th July 2018, 07:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Internship in MGVCL being a BTech Electrical 5th semester student?

First of all you have to write an application in which you have to mention all the details of your training. Then you have to contact your college about the program and they will talk with the admin department to help you get the permission for internship. Once you are allowed you have to submit a reference letter from the training and placement cell of your college with your resume and other educational documents. Now the HR department will guide you further and you have to follow their instructions carefully.

Career: http://www.mgvcl.com/jobs.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?