2nd April 2017, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Internship from Indian Railway after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering an want to do internship from Indian Railway. How can I do internship from Indian Railway?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. From which zone of Indian Railway should I do Internship being a Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. How can I apply for internship programs in Indian Railway?
  4. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being an ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder? Eligibility criteria for it?
  5. Can a Diploma in Mechanical holder apply for Loco Pilot job if not done internship?
  6. For how much time should I do internship after Diploma in Mechanical engineering to apply for Railway Pilot job?
  7. Can I become a Driver in Indian Railway if pursue Diploma Mechanical course?
  8. What are the various job sectors after getting IES? I am in 3rd year
  9. Is it possible to join Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Possibility to do Internship in Indian Railway for Mechanical 2nd year student?
  11. How to apply for distance education of diploma in mechanical engineering if I am a Indian Railway Employee? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is better between ITI Mechanics and Diploma with Mechanical stream to get job in Indian Railway?
  13. Can I pursue part time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering while working in Indian Railway?
  14. Can I appear in SCRA 2016 exam if going to pass 12th in 2016?
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Delhi for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  16. Which Companies in India provide Internship for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?
  17. How to get a government job in Indian Railway or Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical in government college in Latur?
  18. What should I do to get job in Indian Railway being a Mechanical graduate?

4th April 2017, 03:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship from Indian Railway after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Indian railways have so many workshops where you can apply for internship. Largest workshop of Indian railways situated in Kharagpur and Jaghadry. You have to submit your application as soon as the application form are released by the railways. If your name comes under the list of shortlisted candidates, then you can start the same from the scheduled date.
Indian Railways will offer summer internship for a period of six month to all diploma candidates. At the end of your training, you have to submit training report to the reporting authority, otherwise you will not got completion certificate.

30th July 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship from Indian Railway after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I am pursuing diploma right now and I am in 5 semester so can I do internship

3rd July 2021, 08:59 PM
Afreen0786

The procedure for applying to this internship,you will have send your resume through email [email protected]
For more details visit this website https://Indianrailways.gov.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?