2nd November 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

hello
i am a B tech mechanical 4th sem student from NIT, Raipur.
i want to do my internship and i am interested
to do my internship L&T mumbai.
So please advise me the procedure for that.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  3. How I can apply for internship program in Mumbai IOS? I'm a 4th sem student
  4. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student?
  6. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  7. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  8. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  10. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student
  12. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  15. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  16. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  18. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
15th March 2017, 11:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

There is a very simple process to apply for internship in L&T, Mumbai. First of all you have to get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of the college mentioning the area of interest of your training. Now you have to attach your resume with the letter and send it to the HR department of L&T. If they finds your resume suitable then they will send you an acknowledgement letter. Now you have to face an interview and have to follow the steps as guided by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?