7th July 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in NBCC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in 3rd year now. I want to do Internship in NBCC. Can you please tell me about the procedure for applying? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Google for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  16. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EE) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, DLF and IISC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
9th July 2015, 05:44 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in NBCC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

NBCC stands for National Buildings Construction Corporation

It os a well recognized construction corporation and getting training from NBCC is not an easy task.

So my suggestion to you is that you should do the following in the effective way so that your chance for getting training will increases.

Procedure for training in NBCC :

** Firstly you have to complete your CV. My suggestion to you is that you should make your C.V. short and effective.

** Also you have to apply for the NOC from the T&P Cell of your college.

** Now you simply have to send your documents at NBCC for applying summer training.

** When your application will be selected, you will get reply from NBCC.

** The duration of summer training is 1 to 6 months.

** You may have to pay in the NBCC for training. So be read for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?