16th May 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me the process of summer internship for mechanical 3rd year student. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  3. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Procedure to do internship in BHEL while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to apply for internship in BHEL?
  8. Procedure to do internship abroad in Design or Power Sector while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  15. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  16. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  17. Can I get winter internship while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to get internship in BHEL, Trichy?
  18. Procedure to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
18th May 2015, 11:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?

Procedure of getting internship -

- First of all you need to analyse yourself to find out the area in which you are interested and want to pursue your internship.
- Then you need to search the internet (web) to find out the companies working in that field, whether they have any internship provision or not.
- Every detail you might not get online so you might have to contact the concerned branch of the company via telephone or personally.
- Get to know the application procedure of their internship opportunity either through email or telephone or contacting their HR department personally.
- Apply as per the specified instructions.
5th March 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?

Sir/ mam
I need to indersty internship
I am in mechanical engineering in diploma
It's my last same
Sir plz infrom me my contact no: 8983603147
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?