4th January 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Hello Sir
I am 3rd year student of btech mechanical engineering.
i want to do internship in NTPC.
So,please give me the detail information for applying.
I have my cousin in NTPC as an Engineer.......

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply and fee to pursue Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?
  6. Whether there is simmer internship at NTPC Ramagundam?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  9. Can a B.Tech 3rd year Electronics Student apply for Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  11. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  14. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  15. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  17. Companies that provide Summer Internship to ETC students after 3rd year of B.Tech.? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this? -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2017, 11:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

You have to contact the HR department of NTPC through the training and placement cell of your college and inquire about the vacancy for internship. Now the authorities will guide you about the entire process of the training program. They may conduct a written examination or a personal interview to select the eligible candidates. So, you have to prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?