26th August 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh for BMLT graduate?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am a BMLT passout graduate. And I want to ask about how to apply for Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study BMLT course? Procedure of admission?
  2. What is the scope for MPH in PGIMER Chandigarh or Punjab University Chandigarh?
  3. Application process for BMLT scholarship in PGIMER? -- [New]
  4. How may I get the syllabus and previous years question papers for grad II competitive examination, Pgimer Chandigarh?
  5. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  6. Vacancy of staff nurses in PGIMER, Chandigarh? Date of the exam?
  7. Syllabus for BSc Nursing entrance in PGIMER Chandigarh
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  9. What is the MPH entrance exam syllabus? Last years question papers for PGIMER Chandigarh?
  10. Date of announcement of vacancy of staff nurse in PGIMER Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  12. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  13. Eligibility to appear in IP University B.Ed entrance exam for BMLT graduate?
  14. MPH entrance exam syllabus and previous years question papers from PGIMER Chandigarh?
  15. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  16. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
29th July 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh for BMLT graduate?

Can we apply for nursing internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh after doing our graduation in JIPMER, Pondicherry? If yes, how?
1st October 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh for BMLT graduate?

Hello sir/ mam I am MBBS student I want to do internship from PGI Chandigarh what is the procedure?
18th July 2020, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam, I am a DMLT passout graduate. And I want to ask about how to apply for Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh? Please tell me as soon as possible.
28th July 2021, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir / Ma'am
I am persuing graduation in Food And Nutrition from isabella thoburn college
so kindly plz tell me how to apply for paid internship in PGIMER ..
I will highly obliged ...
11th August 2021, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am a BMLT passout graduate. And I want to ask about how to apply for Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh
5th January 2022, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How to. Apply for internship b voc mlt and mdt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?