4th November 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 6 months Training for M.Sc(Microbiology) student?

hello
i m Ms.c(microbiology) last year student
i want to know any training program for 6 months
please help me to get in training program in any company
Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  2. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  3. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  4. List of companies offering 6 months Training for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? -- [New]
  5. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students?
  6. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  7. Which companies are offering 6 months in plant training in automobile sector and construction companies?
  8. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering Industrial training in Instrumentation and Electronics for diploma student in Hyderabad?
  10. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  11. Companies offering 6 months implant training in Automobile sector? I am doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  12. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  13. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  14. List of companies offering Inplant Training this month?
  15. Companies for 15 months training after 3 months training under Practising Company Secretary
  16. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  17. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  18. List of companies offering implant training this month for B.E Civil Engineering students?
6th November 2014, 02:32 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 months Training for M.Sc(Microbiology) student?

There are some companies which offer training or internship for M.Sc students of Microbiology.

Eligibility Criteria:

• Need to have minimum 55% in your academics
• Need to clear the entrance examination

Entrance examination contains Aptitude and questions from your subjects.

Later, you will be called for interview and selected students will be provided the training.

List of Firms are:

• Reddy Labs
• Ranbaxy
• Wockhardt Limited
• Shantha Biotech
• Emcure Pharmaceuticals
• Cipla and Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited
• Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences
• Council of Research and Industrial Research and more.
1st November 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 months Training for M.Sc(Microbiology) student?

Sir I want job in these companies I have recently completed my MSc (Microbiology)
11th November 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of Msc microbiology 3rd semester now to complete 6 months training program for 4th semester, please guide me where to join training project program in microbiology. kindly let me know immediately
18th October 2021, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year msc microbiology student as part of course industrial training is compusary plz guide me where to join training ?
4th January 2022, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of Msc microbiology 3rd semester now to complete 6 months training program for 4th semester, please guide me where to join training project program in microbiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?