5th August 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student?

Hello friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the Internship eligibility in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. for me as I am doing BTech course in Mining Engineering and I am in my 5th semester right now. Please help me to know about the eligibility to apply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. being a Chemical final year student?
  2. Does Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. offer an Internship in BTech Metallurgical student?
  3. Does NEEPCO Ltd. offer an Internship to BTech Mining 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student?
  5. When the Internship notification will be published in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd.?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HPCL for BTech Electrical 5th semester student?
  7. Eligibility to apply an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace 5th semester student? -- [New]
  8. How to apply an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NEEPCO Ltd. for Mechanical 5th semester student?
  10. Does Boeing Internship Corporation of India, Delhi offer Internship to BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  11. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mining 6th semester student in Eastern India?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Central Coalfields Ltd. for Chemical 5th semester student?
  13. How can I apply for an Internship in MGVCL being a BTech Electrical 5th semester student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for an Internship in Boeing International Corporation of India Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Coal India Limited for BTech Mining 2nd year student?
  17. How can I apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. being a BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BPCL for Chemical 5th semester student?
10th August 2018, 08:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student?

In order to apply for internship in the above mentioned company, you should have completed minimum 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying. You must have good knowledge regarding your subjects. You must have good computer and technical knowledge too.

Web: http://www.ucil.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?