29th April 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?

I have completed my 2nd year from mechanical . and i want to have a internship with tata steel in jamshedpur.
so i want to know the procedure for applying for intership in tata steel ,jamshedpur.
so what should i do ?
and any contact number or that company.

8th May 2014, 10:39 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?

Hello dear friend. If you are in the college even now also. you should be able to contact the company by taking its contact number from the placement cell helpline or if they are unable to provide you the same you should ask them to collect it for you. as they had taken that responsibility during the admission time.

Right now it is not the time when you need to worry for your internship program. It will be needed for you after the completion of your 3rd year. You are in mechanical stream which is a very booming sector. This is always happy line. you will be in the demand upto the end of this century and then after that also.

After you complete your third year during the summer months or prior to the summer holidays, you contact your college administration to get a letter of recommendation of your name included in it and addressed to the director or manager of the company where you want to apply for the summer training. then take that letter and with your team visit the company or organisation.

You will be welcomed by them. But remember you must be in a team or group. as these organisations generally entertain groups only and not single students. All the best.
11th May 2014, 11:09 AM
ravikumarjha1

I have completed my 3rd year from mechanical engineering. And i want to have a internship in Tata Steel in Jamshedpur.
So i want to know the procedure for applying for intership in Tata Steel , Jamshedpur.
So what should i do ?
And any contact number or that company. If possible you can inform me by emailing me my email is [email protected]
13th October 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2nd year from mechanical engineering. And i want to have a internship in Tata Steel in Jamshedpur.
So i want to know the procedure for applying for intership in Tata Steel , Jamshedpur.
So what should i do ?
If possible you can inform me by emailing me, my email is"[email protected]".
It would be very kind of you if you reply soon.
7th May 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Monika and I am pursuing my BBA from NSHM Kolkata. I wish to have an internships at the tata steel. I am presently in my 2nd year which will be completed by june and i wish for a summer internship in the company. I will really be thankful if i could get a positive repose.
Ph.no 7059327854
Email [email protected]
29th July 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2nd year of bba and I need a job in tata steel how can I apply for it
15th September 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,,, My self Ashish Verma..Now I am purshing MBA in Finance Form Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow. This is my 1st year..And I want to complete my summer internship for Tata Steel Ltd Company. If you give me an opportunity I will get a plateform to stay here as for convience by of my knowledge and by of my experience.... I will always thankful to you..... Thank You
28th April 2022, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Guide details who guide btech interns in tata steel jamshedpur
30th June 2022, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , i am beauti Kumari and pursuing bba second year , i want to join in tata steel company so i want to get intership from u , please sir help me to get intership.

Phone number:- 8709015904, 6299572967
Email ID:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?