4th December 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer internship at Bokaro Thermal Power station in Electrical engineering? Terms and condition for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Electrical engineering and want to do summer internship from Bokaro Thermal Power station. Procedure to apply for it? What is the terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  2. Procedure to enroll for internship at Bokaro Steel Power Plant?
  3. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply Summer Internship from HEC Ranchi?
  5. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  6. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  7. Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants?
  8. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in Patratu thermal power plant?
  9. How can I do Internship in Ukai Thermal Power Station being an Electrical 4th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  11. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
  12. Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it?
  13. How to apply for thermal plan summer internships?
  14. How to get summer internship opportunity at Thermal Power Plant, Dahanu?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  16. List of companies and power plants offering summer internship in Thermal and Power Plant engineering at Ernakulam
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
1st February 2018, 11:18 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship at Bokaro Thermal Power station in Electrical engineering? Terms and condition for it?

In order to apply for internship in Bokaro Thermal Power station, you should have completed your bachelor's degree or should be pursuing bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying. You must have computer literacy with good communication skills.

To apply for internship you can take help from an employee working there whom you know or you can directly contact the HR department and request them regarding the internship program. The HR department will help you to apply for the internship. You have to submit a resume with an internship request application at the admin department with the other related documents. If your resume gets shortlisted then they will allow you for the training.

Address: Shop No 5 Station Road DVC STATION MARKET BTPS, Station Market BTPS BOKARO THERMAL (BOKARO ), Bokaro Thermal, Jharkhand 829107
Phone: 094313 24610
14th June 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship at Bokaro Thermal Power station in Electrical engineering? Terms and condition for it?

I am poly student I completed 2 year now so I want to do internship in koradi power plant
27th July 2021, 01:18 AM
Afreen0786

You can forward your updated resume for applying the internship directly at the company.

Address:-
Shop No 5 Station Road DVC
Station Market BTPS , Station Market BTPS
Bokaro Thermal (Bokaro) Bokaro Thermal
Jharkhand- 829107
27th June 2022, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I am student of btech and I completed my 2nd year wants to do internship so where I have to submit my documents and resume
30th June 2022, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am currently studying in 3rd year B.Tech in ME from. I would like to know about the procedure for applying summer internship in Vizag Steel Plant in Andhra Pradesh. Kindly, let me know the procedure soon. I hereby, look forward for your response.
Your's Sincerely
THOTE DURGA RAHUL
30th June 2022, 04:30 PM
THOTE DURGA RAHUL

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am currently studying in 3rd year B.Tech in civil from. I would like to know about the procedure for applying summer internship in Vizag Steel Plant in Andhra Pradesh. Kindly, let me know the procedure soon. I hereby, look forward for your response.
Your's Sincerely
THOTE DURGA RAHUL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?